Registering with The Body Shop is easy. You can create a unique account by going through the following steps:
- Click on the ‘Login’ sign.
- Click on the ‘Create An Account’ tab found on the Customer Login screen.
- Fill in your personal particulars on the account creation page.
- Click on the ‘Create An Account’ tab for account creation.
Pricing and Payment Policy:
The Body Shop product prices listed in website are current; however these are subject to change without any prior notice.
All orders are acknowledged at the current pricing.
Out products are liable to; and inclusive of GST.
www.thebodyshop.pk is set up to take immediate orders online and accept payments through domestic and International credit cards issued by Banks and Institutions that are part of Visa / Master card.
However, for security reasons and to serve you better, in case of payment through international credit / debit cards issued outside Pakistan, you will be required to furnish certain information / documents related to your Card No., ID proof from your side within 48 hours of your order to complete the payment authorization process for which our customer care will be in touch with you. Our customer care details are: Email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Call: 021-35580000-2.
You may also make payment via "Cash on Delivery" (COD) at the time of the delivery of the product. However this mode of payment facility is only available in selected regions / areas as specified by The Body Shop Pakistan.
- Your orders are shipped from our warehouse at Karachi through registered courier companies at your doorstep.
- Orders are shipped within 2 (two) to 3 (three) business days of confirmation of payment for prepaid and upon confirmation of order for COD.
- Normally, purchased products will deliver at your doorstep within 7 (seven) business days from the date of order made between 9AM – 6PM during Monday to Saturday and plus 1 (one) business day for orders made between 6PM – 9AM during Monday to Saturday or Sunday. Delivery of all orders will be to the mailing address as provided by you at the time of placing your order.
- As per laws of the Land we are obliged to send the Invoice copy along with the package as a part of shipping document including for any order made for Gifting purpose.
- Goods receipt will need to be signed upon delivery. If you can’t be there to sign for your delivery, please suggest an alternative person; family member, colleague, neighbor etc. However, The Body Shop Pakistan will not take responsibility for products signed by any alternative person.
- The Body Shop Pakistan is not responsible for damage after delivery. All claims for shortages / damages must be reported to customer service within 24 hours of delivery along with the images of the damaged products.
- While we try not to charge extra cost from our customer towards shipping; but considering the order size, quantity, we charge a nominal charge of Rs 250/- onwards shipping & handling fees. The shipping and handling charges are given at the time of check out and you will know about the same before making payment. Such charges are part of the invoice generated by us.
Out of Stock Policy:
We apologize for the inconvenience that may be caused due to products marked out of stock, which are not available as we will be unable to fulfill the request immediately.
In exigencies, in case your order has been accepted by us but your item is unable to be delivered, we will contact you within 2 (two) business days to discuss how you would like the order handled.
If an item is out of stock, you may either contact our customer care department, they will guide you to place the best alternate; else you may visit our stores to find the product. The link to store locator can guide you to find your closest store.
There will be no charges for cancellation of the order if you manage to do it within the specified time frame that is before it’s processed and dispatched from our end. In the viceversa situation cancellation request can not be approved.
Exchange and Return Policy:
If a mistake was made on our part, or a product was damaged upon receipt we will facilitate you with the exchange or in case where the product delivered was not as per your specifications. You can write us at email@example.com or call us at 021-35580000-2 and inform us about your order ID.
In case an item is found to be faulty or damaged, the customer will have to send the defective product back to The Body Shop. Upon receipt, The Body Shop shall issue a replacement against the product mentioned in the Invoice.
In case of a defective item being delivered anywhere in Pakistan, The Body Shop will have our courier partner pick the defected item in packed form. Pickup timings and date will be notified to the customer in advance. However, a photographic evidence will be required.
No product/item ordered online can be exchanged at any of The Body Shop Retail stores.
Safety of Online Transaction:
All payment information submitted by our customers is kept confidential. All Credit Card and Debit Card payments are processed over a secure encrypted connection, with the highest level of security and confidentiality. Only authorized personnel have the right to access this information.